Sunset At Raquette Lake

Sunset At Raquette Lake
Block I trip to Camp Huntington

Friday, November 18, 2011

Lure of the Labyrinth

LURE OF THE LABYRINTH


Lure of the Labyrinth is a mathematical computer game for middle school pre-algebra students. In this game, students draw connections from math to simulated real life experiences. The game also matches to state standards in educations so teachers will love it!

I could see how this could be used in my future classroom. Video-games are a big hit with the youth of America and children will love to do something that is not the normal routine of math lessons. The site goes into detail for educators of how this game meets math standards and discusses the math involved.

I encourage everyone to click on the game title that I listed at the top of this post to go check out the site for themselves!

2 comments:

  1. very good find Amanda! anything with technology is a great solution to getting the students excited about learning. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things I liked about this site was the integration of technology, math and ELA skills. Great site!

    ReplyDelete